Mavro Worldwide Studios, located in London, is open 24/7 and provides a comfortable space to create and conceptualise visuals.
The photography/film studio includes multiple coloured backgrounds, a green screen and additional lighting.
Terms and Conditions
Booking and payment starts at scheduled booking appointment time not at arrival
Entourage maximum of 8 people (unless prearranged)
Non Permitted Props
Animals (without consent)
Water Based products i.e tubs, spray guns, pools etc. (without consent)
Paint (without consent)
No drugs allowed on premises
No Children on set (without consent)
Deposit Non-refundable upon cancellation ( bookings can be rescheduled with no additional fee within 24hrs notice)
We will not refund, nor accept the return of/refusal to pay charges for, any technically acceptable photograph/video supplied either in print or in electronic format.
All agreements and transactions between Mavro Worldwide LTD., and any clients are subject to these terms and conditions. All clients who book a photo/video shoot session or any other product or service from Mavro Worldwide LTD. agree from that point forward to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and any legal proceedings that may arise out of it are to be brought in the High Court of Justice in London.
COVID-19 DETAILED STRATEGY
* Client-facing Mavro Worldwide Studio staff will wear PPE.
* Door handles and any other surfaces that are identified as ‘high-touch’ will be cleaned regularly during the shooting day (unless shooting sound precludes studio access). After each shoot our cleaners will sanitise all ‘high-touch’ points.
* Hired-in equipment will be cleaned prior to arrival.
* We will sanitise hired in-house lighting equipment given to us on a lighting list prior to the shoot. Additional lighting equipment can be sanitised as it is used.
* We ask that crew/clients arrives with their own PPE
* There are hand washing facilities located by the studio.
* The building have installed sanitiser stations in the communal areas and we have hand sanitiser located around the studio.
* We have a shower room for the use of all clients but we ask that people bring their own towels.
* Communal areas are industrially cleaned regularly
In the absence of industry guidelines (and we will update this as and when these are published) we will insist on adhering to 2m social distancing and where this isn’t possible PPE must be worn. We will have to limit the number of people physically in the studio to only the essentials.
We have looked at our floor plan and concluded that a maximum of 12 people can safely be in the space itself – although the fewer the better.
- White space - 4 people
- Waiting Area 5 people
- Kitchen - 1 person
- Changing room - 2 people
Drinks & Catering
* We suggest that where possible one designated crew member uses the kitchen at a time.
* We ask that all crew/clients bring a refillable water bottle, preferably clearly labelled with their name, to the studio.