Mavro Worldwide Studios, located in London, is open 24/7 and provides a comfortable space to create and conceptualise visuals.
The photography/film studio includes multiple coloured backgrounds, a green screen and additional lighting.
Mavro Worldwide Studios is offering a Blackout and Green Screen studio!
Packages include lighting if needed.
GREEN SCREEN STUDIO!
STUDIO HIRE ENQUIRIES
Q: What are your opening hours?
A: Yes that’s correct, we are open 24hours a day, whenever you require the studio, we can be available.
Q: How can I see when the studio is available?
A: Send us an email or phone us and we can let you know if the times you are after are free.
Q: What studio equipment is available during my hire?
A: - Neewer 600W Photo Studio Strobe Flash and Softbox Lighting Kit: (2)300W Monolight Flash(S-300N)
- Neewer 2-Pack 2.4G LED Softbox Lighting Kit with Color Filter: 20x28 Inch Softbox, 3200-5600K 48W Dimmable
- 12 colorama backgrounds 11m x 2.72m, 2 portrait modelling boxes, 1 portrait staircase, 1 platform, Black out curtains.
Q: Is my booking secured?
A: We require 50% of payment to secure your booking.
Q: How do I pay?
A: Email us your enquiry and we can send you an invoice to secure your booking.
Q: Is there parking available?
A: We have secure parking on site, but ask before-hand as it may be in use. Road side parking is also available in the area.
Q: Will someone be with me to help during my booking?
A: Our on site Studio manager will be with you during your booking to answer any questions and assist you with our studio equipment.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: 50% holding fee is non-refundable. If you would like to reschedule there is no fee as long as we are given at least 24 hours notice. If you have to change the booking more than once there’s an additional 25%.
Q: Do you offer large booking discounts?
A: Yes, send us your enquiry and we will happily assist.
Q: Can I bring my own props?
A: Yes you can but please email ahead of time for us to confirm.
Q: Are smoke machines allowed?
A: Due to building regulations we cannot allow smoke machines inside the studio.
Q: Do your prices include VAT?
A: We do not charge VAT.
Q: What is the maximum number of people allowed in the studio?
A: Maximum of 12, however please enquire regarding large groups as this may vary.
Q: Do you do student discount?
A: Yes we have a 10% discount with a valid student card.
VIDEOS SHOT AT MAVRO STUDIOS
*Videos not created by Mavro Worldwide unless stated in video description
COVID-19 DETAILED STRATEGY
* Client-facing Mavro Worldwide Studio staff will wear PPE.
* Door handles and any other surfaces that are identified as ‘high-touch’ will be cleaned regularly during the shooting day (unless shooting sound precludes studio access). After each shoot our cleaners will sanitise all ‘high-touch’ points.
* Hired-in equipment will be cleaned prior to arrival.
* We will sanitise hired in-house lighting equipment given to us on a lighting list prior to the shoot. Additional lighting equipment can be sanitised as it is used.
* We ask that crew/clients arrives with their own PPE
* There are hand washing facilities located by the studio.
* The building have installed sanitiser stations in the communal areas and we have hand sanitiser located around the studio.
* We have a shower room for the use of all clients but we ask that people bring their own towels.
* Communal areas are industrially cleaned regularly
In the absence of industry guidelines (and we will update this as and when these are published) we will insist on adhering to 2m social distancing and where this isn’t possible PPE must be worn. We will have to limit the number of people physically in the studio to only the essentials.
We have looked at our floor plan and concluded that a maximum of 12 people can safely be in the space itself – although the fewer the better.
- White space - 4 people
- Waiting Area 5 people
- Kitchen - 1 person
- Changing room - 2 people
Drinks & Catering
* We suggest that where possible one designated crew member uses the kitchen at a time.
* We ask that all crew/clients bring a refillable water bottle, preferably clearly labelled with their name, to the studio.
DOWNLOAD OUR PDF
Terms and Conditions
Booking and payment starts at scheduled booking appointment time not at arrival
Entourage maximum of 8 people (unless prearranged)
Non Permitted Props
Animals (without consent)
Water Based products i.e tubs, spray guns, pools etc. (without consent)
Paint (without consent)
No drugs allowed on premises
No Children on set (without consent)
Deposit Non-refundable upon cancellation ( bookings can be rescheduled with no additional fee within 24hrs notice)
We will not refund, nor accept the return of/refusal to pay charges for, any technically acceptable photograph/video supplied either in print or in electronic format.
All agreements and transactions between Mavro Worldwide LTD., and any clients are subject to these terms and conditions. All clients who book a photo/video shoot session or any other product or service from Mavro Worldwide LTD. agree from that point forward to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and any legal proceedings that may arise out of it are to be brought in the High Court of Justice in London.